|CEO Greg Schulz meeting with Steven|
Steven is the lead technician at the CFAR (Center for Aids Research) Core at UCSD, and he is extremely knowledgeable in QPCR and many other genomics applications. David Looney, Steven’s supervisor, is the Director of the Core. Core applications are QPCR for viral load testing and gene expression, digital droplet PCR, sequencing, and NextGen sequencing. Graduating from UCSD in 2008, Steven’s specialties are: digital PCR, quantitative PCR, RT-PCR, virological assays, immunological assays, cell culture, molecular biology techniques, biochemistry assays, western blots, histology, animal procedures & lab management.
Steven has been a customer of Phenix since 2014, not long after we originally met him at a UCSD tabletop show that year. Steven will receive his MyGo Mini very shortly and plans on testing out a number of the Azura Reagents.
We are very pleased to have Steven as a loyal customer and a champion for our products in his lab! We would also like to thank all of the people who entered our qPCR survey. We found out a lot about what all of you need and are interested in. Please return soon to see our white paper on what we found out.
Learn more about the MyGo Products:
The MyGo Mini is the world's most compact real-time PCR instrument, with no moving parts for silent operation and maximum reliability. It provide users with great results over a broad range of applications. Personal precision...
- 2 Color Capable: Beautiful Design
- Solid State Reliability: No Moving Parts
- Powerful, Easy to Use Software: PC, Mac & Linux
- Extreme Thermal Uniformity: Allows Merging of Runs & Saved Standard Curves
- 16 Tube Capacity with Fast Runs: As Little as 1 Hour for 45 Cycles
- Standard Consumable: Both Instruments Use Standard Low Profile PCR Tubes (0.1ml)
The MyGo Pro real-time PCR instrument provides unmatched performance in a convenient format. Novel Full Spectrum Optics deliver 120 optical channels of fluorescence data from every tube in parallel, for reliable multiplex qPCR. High performance Peltier elements, and solid silver blocks, provide both speed and world leading thermal uniformity. The result is rapid, precise, quantitative qPCR and melting point analysis. Advanced algorithms combined with an intuitive applications, operating systems and connection options. Performance made easy...
- Advanced Multiplexing qPCR Instrument
- High Performance Block w/ Extreme Temp Uniformity
- Very Fast: Runs in as little as 35-40 minutes
- High Resolution Melt Curve Capable
- 32 Tube Capacity: Individual or 8 Strip PCR Tubes (0.1ml low profile)
For latest pricing and any inquiries, please call our Phenix Account Manager at 800.767.0665 or email us through